Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Top 3 (and friends) - May Challenge

Hello there!

I'm here with the Top  5 from our May challenge. Thank you for all of your entries and so sorry that I'm late - I'm busy getting ready to go on holiday and completely forgot to do the post!!

So without further ado, here are the Top 5 as chosen by the DT.

Paperesse



Emma


Marianne




Meg




Nancy


Still lots of time left to enter our June challenge - we've got an optional unusual colour theme this month.

Lots of Love
The CASS-ettes








3 comments:

Paperesse said...

Thanks so much for choosing my Crazy Bird Christmas card as one of May's top picks! It's an honor indeed. Congrats to the other picks! – Paperesse

Marianne said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

meg said...

thank you for a top pick, delighted you selected my gift voucher