Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May Challenge - Anything Goes and Optional: Snowflakes

Hello! Are you ready for our May challenge? Though the weather is (mostly!) warming up here in the Northern Hemisphere, we're remembering the chill of winter with snowy designs for this month's theme. 

Our theme is Anything Christmas Goes with an optional twist of Snowflakes.

The team have all created with the optional twist in mind. Here's what the talented CASSettes have come up with to inspire you this month:




Look at all those fantastic, snowy designs! There is definitely lots to inspire you. We hope to see you back here soon with your projects, whether you get frosty with snowflakes or decide to stick with anything Christmas goes.

You have until Tuesday 11th June at 18:00 (UK time) to enter.

Love from the CASSettes xx

7 comments:

Ans Gilbert said...

Can not add my card, does not recognize my blog link
https://dekaartenvanonsmam.blogspot.com/2019/05/seasons-greetings.html
Ansx

Caroline said...

The link is not working for me. This is my link:
https://caroline-creaties.blogspot.com/2019/05/kerstkaart-week-19.html

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Granmargaret said...

I had trouble linking to the challenge. It kept telling me I couldn't link as I didn't have a link to your blog. I did have the link that I copied originally. I also added the link that came up in the message and after more problems my card finally loaded.

Lady Joyful said...

Hi all. Thanks for the heads up. I've gone in and edited the linky and I think the issue should be fixed now. Ans and Caroline I've added in the projects you left the links for. If anyone else has any more problems please let me know and I'll investigate further.

Helen said...

Fab DT cards - thanks for the inspiration!
I can't see the linky at all, so I'll leave a link to my entry here.
Helen x

Lady Joyful said...

Hi Helen. I'm not sure why you can't see the linky - it's showing fine when I check it. Hopefully it was just a glitch. I've added your link for you :) xx