Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November Challenge & a GOODBYE

Almost Christmas folks & sadly it's time for me to say goodbye.  I started this blog with Fi 6 years ago & i've watched it grow & develop thanks to your support playing along & the most wonderful DT, many of whom i'm delighted to call friends.  Life has changed considerably in those 6 years & I need more time for my family.  I'm happy to say Susan will still be here as part of the furniture (a very classy piece, chippendale or such as opposed to a flat pack special lol!) and lovely Charlotte is stepping in to my shoes.  Best of luck ladies, you will make a fantastic team & I look forward to watching the blog go from strength to strength.

A huge thank you goes to all of the past & present DT, you have always done us proud! So with that said, i'd like for one last time to show you what the CASettes have done to inspire you:

Abi - Showcasing some of my favourite ever Christmas cards to say goodbye







Chris






Marsha




Susan




Now it's your turn.  Go on, get ahead of the game!

Love from the CASSettes xx

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Abi, I'm sorry to see you go, and wish to thank you for faithfully bringing us a fun challenge blog to play in. And yes, your DT is fabulous! I always enjoy seeing the diversity of projects, and the sweetness in each creation, even when I cannot play in the challenge. I come here to be inspired.

Thanks for sharing your fave creations. And now to thank the rest of the DT for their amazing creations! For those of you in the US, a very happy Thanksgiving. hugs, de

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful and lovely DT works!

Lovely greetings
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* Die Kreativtanten

Marie Bingaman said...

Sorry to see you go, Abi, but as our lives change, so do our needs! Hopefully you may be able to join in the challenges once in awhile? :)

Christi Conley said...

Abi - wishing you the BEST of luck and thank you for running this wonderful blog as long as you have! <3

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure you will be missed, Abi, but it will be good to have more time with your family. The cards you've chosen to showcase are all fabulous. I'm delighted to join in with this challenge. Elizabeth

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.
I am sorry to see you close and I wish you well.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

C'est avec joie que je participe à ce superbe défi.
Très belle inspiration de la DT.
Bises.

MaryannG

It is with joy that I participate in this superb challenge.
Very nice inspiration from the DT.
Hugs.

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful DT inspiration!
Take care,
Beth

Suzi Mac said...

So sorry to see you leave, I've enjoyed your DT's work and I want to thank you for all the lovely challenges you've gave us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
Hugs Suzi Mac xx

Images of Christmas Flowers said...

I love your gorgeous card!

Lynne in NI said...

Best of luck! Beautiful selection of cards :)