Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Winner and Top 3 - Anything Christmas Goes Challenge

Morning everyone.

I'm here to tell you about the Winner and Top 3 for last month's Anything Christmas Goes Challenge. Wow! 362 entries! Incredible turn out, thank you so much. I looked through every single entry and it was a hard choice to pick just 3 but I did cos otherwise we'd be here from now till next Christmas!

We were sponsored by Marianne Designs and our winner last month was 

170 - Aunty Sue

Congratulations - please get in touch so we can send your prize.

The top 3 for last month were (apologies, I didn't write down the number of the entry when I was picking, I simply saved the link for the entry)

Tanya


Zora



Viv



Thanks for joining in with us this month and indeed throughout 2016, thank you for your support, you have no idea how happy it makes us. So, that's it for Christmas cards this year..... only 11 days to go. Do you think I should actually make some now or is it too late?!


We'll be back shortly with the new challenge.

Lots of love

The Cass-ettes

3 comments:

Sara Barker said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I bet it was difficult to choose among so many entries!

Aunty Sue said...

Have emailed you hope you have received it and so chuffed. Congrats to the top three.
Merry christmas

Tanya said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your Top 3 :)

Congrats and well done to the other winners as well!

Merry Christmas!

Tanya xx