Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Winners - Father Christmas Challenge

Morning

I'm here to tell you about the winners of last month's Stars challenge.

The winner of our prize from Flat Friends is....



39 - Mervi

Congratulations Mervi. Please contact us to claim your prize - address over in side bar >>>>

The Top 3 for last month (in order of entry) is





Thanks for joining in with us this month. That's only another 11½ months to Christmas......

We'll be back shortly for the new challenge.

Lots of love

The Cass-ettes

4 comments:

Gail said...

Happy Dance to all winners! Thank you for another challenge using bows - have a blessed week!

S. Thomas said...

Thanks so much for choosing my Tropical Santa Card as one of your top 3, I'm thrilled! – Paperesse

Sharon ~ A Piece Of Heart said...

Oh wow! I made the top three. Thank you so much for this honr!

Mervi said...

Thank you, I'll email you;-))m