Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Winners Christmas Stockings

Morning

I'm here to tell you about the winners of last month's cute challenge.

The winner of 2 digis from our super sponsor Flat Friends is.....


12 - Gail

Congratulations Gail. Please contact us to claim your prize - address over in side bar >>>>

The Top 3 for last month (in order of entry) is

5 - Helen

8 - Sue P


13 - Mayumi




Thanks for joining in with us this month - that's another month nearer to Christmas ;) We'll be back shortly for the new challenge.

Lots of love



The Cass-ettes

6 comments:

Gail said...

congrats to all winners -happy dance

Gail said...

Congratulations to all of the winners and Thank you so much for the lovely win of Flat Friends digital stamps - which I so love and I enjoyed entering her challenges until she needed to close the blog - glad she is still sponsoring challenges - have a blessed day

Mayumi Adler said...

Thank you very much for choosing me as top three! I am enjoying this year getting ready for Christmas monthly so it's a pleasure to play with you ^^

Helen said...

Ooh...thanks so much for choosing my card in the Top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x

Planetsusie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for your Top 3 Pick! I really am very pleased and am doing a happy dance (well my feet are under my desk)!!! Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Planetsusie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for your Top 3 pick - I am really chuffed and having been unwell - this has really given me a boost. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx