Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Christmas Stockings

We're here with our June challenge & we want to see your Christmas Stockings!!  Now I don't know about you but I've had a number of e.mails about Christmas already, including one telling me to buy before it sold out....I'll take my chances lol!

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Flat Friends



who are offering 2 of their gorgeous digis as our prize, Thanks Emma!

Don't forget to check the post below for May's winners & Top 3.

Here's some fabulous inspiration from the team:

Susan



Tracey



Wedgie



Now it's over to you...get an early start on those Christmas cards!

Love from the CASSettes xx


4 comments:

Megan J said...

Gorgeous Inspiration cards this month ladies! When I saw the Challenge my mind went straight to a stocking shaped card in suitable colours for my niece...have a great day, Megan in Australia

Annette Stapylton said...

To all the wonderfully talented Design Team Members, you are all invited to join in the "World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenges" which commenced on 1st July.
Love to see your talent in these challenges which are only open to DT's throughout the World.
Here is the link:
http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Planetsusie said...

Thank you for posting this challenge - the DT creations are just so cute! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Gail said...

Thank you for the challenge and for Gail Stopping by to point out the card I uploaded that did not fit this challenge - I made another one to fit -thanks for that Gail --- I appreciate you talking the time to point that out! Have a lovely week everyone and thanks to the DT for their lovely creations! Blessings