Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

December Winner & Top 3

Thank you for joining in with our winter sports challenge, we were sponsored in December by the lovely Natali at Iva Nova Chest



and the lucky winner of a surprise gift is......


Congratulations Myrna, please leave us a comment on this post & then e.mail us at the address in the sidebar

Now for our Top 3, in no particular order:

#33 - Sementes de Papel (whose name I think is Cristina)


#12 - Helen


# 15 - Sue


Thanks you all for playing along with us & I hope you continue to be organised this year!  

Love from the CASSettes xx

3 comments:

Cristina González Muñiz said...

OHHHH! Congratulations for all! and a big thank you to you! I love, love the badge ... XXX

Helen said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top 3 and well done to everyone else!

Helen x

sweet art designs said...

Thank you for selecting my name for the lucky winner of the surprise gift. Myrna Sweet