Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November Winner & Top 3

Wowee, what gorgeous entries for our November challenge of Snowpeople!

First up, our lucky winner is:


CRAFTY, it's you!  Leave us a comment & then drop us an e.mail to claim your goodie bag prize!

Oh my, we were seriously struggling to narrow it down this month!!  Our Top 5 in no particular order is as follows:

#80 - Joyce


# 107 - Lynne in NI


# 30 - Tanja


# 71 - Helen


# 28 - Squirrel


#97 - Rosina


For Christmas I am asking for an abacus....to help me learn to count ;-)

Warm Winter Wishes to all, love from the CASSettes xx 

3 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks for all your lovely challenges, and also for choosing my card for your top picks!
Joyce xx

Molecraft said...

Thrilled to be in your top 3 or 5 lol! Congrats to everyone!
Helen x

crafty said...

I can't believe I'm the lucky winner. many thanks. I'm afraid I forgot to comment here but sent you an email 10 days ago. Oops!