Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OCTOBER Winner & Top 3

Well it's not often I can say that the winners & top 3 post have me giggling but this one did!  More on that in a mo...We were sponsored by the very generous My Mum's Craft Shop who are giving the very lucky CATHY a £10 voucher, please leave us a comment on this post & contact us using the link in the sidebar Cathy so we can get your voucher to you.



Thanks MMCS for sponsoring our challenge.

Now for our Top 3:

A unanimous decision from the team on this one #90 - Viv



Anita - #30


Now, this is the one that had me & Tracey chuckling #112 - Leona

Image

Possibly this may have us showing our age here but it set us remembering the talented Victor Borge so I thought I'd share a video that never fails to make me chuckle:


Hope you enjoy!  Thank you all for playing along & we hope you'll join us in November for our White on White challenge.

Love from the CASSetes xx


3 comments:

cardsbyleona said...

Thank you for picking me ladies - and for the comedy interlude!!
Leona x

Viv's Visuals said...

Thanks so much for picking my truck card in your top picks! Congrats to all.

KraftyKoolKat said...

I am so sorry I have been poorly then I went away for the weekend and missed the fact that I was the very lucky winner.

I am so excited. I am off to claim my prize.

Hugs

Cathy
xxx