Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NOVEMBER - White on White aka WoW!

Don't forget to check the post below for October's Winner & Top 3.

Having just brought my first Christmas present, I'm suddenly all too aware of how quick it's rolling around!  So I was delighted at a chance to make another card with a favourite theme of mine.White on White aka WoW!!  I absolutely adore seeing what you all do with this.  Now we appreciate there are levels of WoW but for this challenge you are permitted to use a coloured image provided the rest of the card is all white or of course you can make a totally white card.

We are sponsored this month by US!!  Yes we've put together a goody bag for you...picture to follow very shortly!  In the meantime here's some beautiful inspiration cards from the team:

Dawn





Doreen



Judy



Marilyn



Tracey



Wedgie



Abi


Catherine




Love from the Christmas team aka the CASSetes as Lesley lovingly refers to us, I like it!!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

WOW! tehhehe great theme name! I have to say white on white scares me but LOVE all your creations and I have added mine! thanks for a lovely challenge and the inspiration! hugs me x

kanda said...

Gorgous DT creations xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards DT ladies.

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Another fab challenge and awesome DT creations.xxx

Olga Bester said...

Thank you for the wonderful inspirations.

Susan Kennedy said...

Thanks for the fantastic challenge!! Love all the great DT inspiration!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}